Monday, May 21, 2012

Pocoyized!

This post might give the false impression that I only do silly things with my smartphone. Not true, but I don't only do smart, productive stuff either. Life's got to be a balance of the smart and the silly, right?

Last year, I downloaded Androidify and androidified the roomees. This evening, I stumbled on Pocoyize - an app which allows the creation of you, or your friends, Pocoyo-style!

Now, I really like Pocoyo - from the concept and characters all the way to Stephen Fry's narration. I even made a little hat like his! Look -


So, this is me, pocoyized -


And this is Pocoyo, surprised at seeing a picture of me on his wall -


*grins*

Maybe one of these days I should write a serious post on what serious things I actually use my phone for and how it's improved my life and work etc., but then again, the web is saturated (if it can be saturated) with articles like that. So do you really need another person talking about useful apps and how-to-minimize-battery-drain? Now, if you have 24MB of memory in your phone you don't know what to do with, try Pocoyize =D

Disclaimer: I'm not getting paid for writing this... I mean, as if anyone would pay me for writing anything! Ha!

No comments: