Girlfriends are the best things that happen to girls and they deserve to be honoured and loved. :)
To my girlfriends...
... who made me look forward to going to school every morning and stayed back till evening, six days a week
... who demonstrated that internal organs can have out-of-body experiences
... who proved to me that sisters are not just those bound by blood, and can be gotten outside the home
... who showed me that a little cheekiness can be a lot of fun, and never harmed anyone
... who made me realise that too much studying will only provide one's sister with more amusement
... who discovered that being over-the-line crazy can release all exam tensions
... who became a terrific karate partner despite my being too short for her
... who gave me hope that not all everyone in Kiasu University had to be kiasu
... who disproved the general belief that lecturers are serious, boring creatures
... who made sure every outing is fun just by being part of it
... who are marvellous in every way
... and also to all my other girlfriends (whose pics I hadn't manage to include) -
I ♥ you all!
It's great to be a woman because ...
1. We got off the Titanic first.
2. We can scare male bosses with the mysterious gynecological disorder excuses.
3. Cabs stop for us.
4. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
5. No fashion faux pas we make, could ever rival the Speedo.
6. We don't have to pass gas to amuse ourselves.
7. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
8. We can congratulate our teammate without ever touching her rear end.
9. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
10. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
11. We can talk to the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
12. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we are aware that we will look like an idiot.
13. We will never regret piercing our ears.
14. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
15. We can make comments about how silly men are in their presence because they aren't listening anyway.
What would we do without girlfriends?
Happy Girlfriends' Day... whenever it is.