Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tuesday Blues

I am sick. I have been sick for nearly a week now, and my day off yesterday was spent being sick at home. Should have taken it as a medical leave instead... what a waste!

- I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
- Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
- You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me
- Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder.
- Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
- Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
- Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
- Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
- Wrinkled was not one of the things I wanted to be when I grew up.
- Procrastinate now!
- A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance
- A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times the memory.


Drag a table and chair out tonight; enjoy your mooncakes under the moonlight; if you're lucky, you just may see chang-er (in your dreams la) Happy Mid-Autumn Festival. I am sick... and craving for fried oysters with egg (oh jien).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take good rest and get well soon!!! =)

MeeMee

neil said...

thanks, Mee Mee. muaks!