Friday, October 23, 2009

Milestone Review

It ought to be a significant day - a day I think about what I have achieved and not achieved, whether where I am today is where I wanted to be the last time I thought about it, whether who I am today is who I planned to be. It ought to be a day I thought about the roads I have travelled, the things I have accumulated, the road I want to continue on and the destination I want to reach. Much as I wish to gloat over all that I am proud of, and to wistfully sigh at those I am not, I will not do it today.

Furthermore, the more I thought about it, the more I feel life is not about milestones really. I am simply in too good a mood to be serious. I am simply thankful that I am truly happy at this moment. There! :)

3 comments:

Jyan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
neil said...

Thanks!

polarbear said...

Life should not have any regrets, and you always live yours to the fullest