Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hello, Pretty One

I was looking at some really lovely macro photographs of a very cute ladybug. The colours were so vibrant and vivid, I couldn't help admiring and wondering aloud why I never chanced upon such beautiful things in nature to photograph. The someone this remark was directed to observed that it is because there isn't nice 'nature' where we are, unless we go into the jungle.

However, I recalled the time I saw a stunning blue one in front of my mother's house, where she keeps several potted plants. It was a wee thing, no more than an inch in length, but was nonetheless alluring.

Perhaps if I stalked the garden early in the morning I would catch such winged little creatures once more. I did, and I did!


This pretty little one's less than an inch in length too. The shot isn't as good as I'd like it to be, though. Ah, time I improved my photography skills!

No comments: