Thursday, July 26, 2012

At 1+ AM

As much as possible, I avoid posting copyrighted photos uncredited, so really, if I knew where the credit lies, I would say it. However, I can't even remember exactly where or when I stumbled upon the following:


I only remember thinking that Julie Andrews looks great! I mean, I don't usually have a thing for older women (older men, yes!) but, whoa... she definitely looks better than the young lady (whose name escapes me right now) next to her.

In the movie, she plays the young lady's grandmother, I recall. When I am her age, I want to look better than my granddaughter (assuming I'll have one)...

Goodnight, world!

P/S: I sort of wrote about my looks and how vain I want to be about it... that makes this my first sort of bimbo post! Yay...?

3 comments:

CHER-RY said...

That's the beautiful Anne Hattaway from Princess Diaries....she is also the catwoman in Batman: The Dark Knight Rises :)))))))))

neil said...

Ahhh yes! I quite liked her in Princess Diaries. Is she good as Catwoman? :D

CHER-RY said...

dunno...haven't watch Dark Knight Rises yet :P