1. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
2. If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has not achieved and never will achieve its full potential, that word would be "meetings."
3. There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
4. People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.
5. You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests that you think she's pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging from her at that moment.
6. There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people to make a big deal about your birthday. That time is age eleven.
7. The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we ALL believe that we are above average drivers.
8. A person who is nice to you but rude to a waiter is not a nice person. (This is very important. Pay attention. It never fails.)
9. Your friends love you anyway.
10. Men are like fine wine. They start out as grapes, and it's up to the women to stomp the crap out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.
Some people seem to dislike Wednesdays. Well, don't... it didn't choose to be in the middle of the week. Have a nice one ;)