I came up with a list of things I can do while stuck in super-congested KL traffic, going at 0.05km/hr. All input are welcome.
1. Practice singing (when speed is reduced to 0km/hr, can even refer to the scores)
2. Dry-clean my face (with facial tissues)
3. Apply lip-balm (can't drink too much water, while stuck in the middle of nowhere without toilet)
4. Have dinner (limited to sandwiches only)
5. Exercise my eyeballs (roll up, roll down, roll left etc.)
6. Think about what next I will post on Ahem!
7. ... ... ... (will add if I think of another)