Friday, June 21, 2013

My Boyfriend

It was dark when I reached home. As I stepped out of my car, my mother walked up from inside the house to the main door and started unlocking the metal gate.

"Your boyfriend came by earlier..." she said, in a tone apparent of how she disliked the visitation.

I have a boyfriend? Really? It took me a few seconds to remember Flapper - the cute, furry, little bat that visits every now and then. Awww... I missed him! My mother complained that after flying around the living room a bit, he "disappeared". She didn't know if he's left, or was hiding in some dark corners.

He must've gone, I said, since he's my boyfriend, and so he must obviously be disappointed that I wasn't home when he dropped by.

Maybe he'll come again tomorrow... (this, I did not say out loud) =P

No comments: