Monday, May 23, 2005

Late Night Amusement

I bought a new hair brush yesterday, and just now, I took it out of its packaging. I don't normally read the description written on the package, but having nothing better to do at the moment, I scanned through the writing on a cardboard label inside the pastic box. The first sentence caught my attention, and the rest was enough amusement to last till tomorrow morning! Here's what was written:

Quote -
"THROUGH THE EFFECT OF MILDLY WARM FROM FAR INFRARDE RAYS, IT CAN ADVANCE BLOOD CIRCULATION IN SCALP AND MAKE GOOD FOR HAIR. NATURAL MINERAL'S MINUS-ION REFRESHES BODY AND MIND. WITH GERMICIDE, IT HAS THE EFFECT OF ANTI-ERMS ANDPREVENTING FOUL SMELL. YOU CAN USE IT NEATLY AND RELAXEDLY. IT HAS EFFECT OF PROTECT FROM SPLIT HAIR AS THE RESULT OF STATIC ELECTRICITY WHEN HAIR BRUSHING, YOU CAN FEEL SMOOTHLY "

The above is taken from the label word-for-word, spelling-for-spelling, grammar-for-grammar, punctuation-for-punctuation. :D

No comments: